Welcome to EyeCare Plus
Your Optometrist in Amarillo, TX
Call us at 806-358-3594 today.
We're delighted that you're visiting the official website for EyeCare Plus, your new one-stop resource for Amarillo eye care. We offer a wide range of services for patients in Amarillo, Dumas, Dalhart, Pampa, Clarendon and surrounding areas. We know that you seek the highest standard of eye health and clear vision for yourself and your loved ones, and we're honored to be able to fulfill that need in your life. We know you'll be impressed both with our state-of-the-art technologies and our caring, compassionate attitude.
Services Offered at Our Amarillo Optometry
Dr. Pathapati, Dr. Jentzen, and Dr. Pylant lead our experienced EyeCare Plus staff in maintaining this standard of excellence. Our Amarillo optometrists can provide you with routine family eye care, diagnose any diseases and disorders and prescribe the appropriate treatment or correction.You and your loved ones will benefit from such important services as:
- Eye Exam - A regular eye exam is critical for catching any issues related to eye health or function. We can evaluate factors such as eye teaming and coordination, focus, color detection while checking for issues such as strabismus or ambylopia ("lazy eye").
- Comprehensive Vision Testing - Vision testing can reveal how clear your vision is at various simulated distances. If you exhibit signs of a refractive disorder such as nearsightedness or farsightedness, we can use a device called a phoroprter to find your vision correction prescription.
- Glasses and Contact Lenses - We offer high-quality glasses and contact lens options for our patients, from simple single-vision lenses to multifocals that correct for presbyopia. A separate contact lens exam allows your Amarillo eye doctor to ensure an accurate contact lens fitting.
- Children's Vision Screening - Children need eye exams and vision screenings to ensure that their vision develops normally and to help them perform well in school. Your child's Amarillo optometrist can provide these essential services.
- Dry Eye Syndrome Evaluation and Treatment - Dry eye syndrome can cause eye irritation, itching, redness and possibly even corneal damage. We can evaluate your eyes for signs of this problem and recommend treatments and lifestyle changes as needed.
- Eye Infection Care - Eye infections such as conjunctivitis can cause serious discomfort while interfering with clear vision. We can examine your infected eye and prescribe antibiotics, eyedrops or other treatments.
- Lasik Evaluation - If you'd like to permanently correct your vision through LASIK surgery, we can help determine whether you're a good candidate and perform all the necessary initial evaluations.
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT lenses) - CRT lenses can actually reshape your corneas (temporarily) while you sleep. This allows you to enjoy clear daytime vision with no corrective lenses.
- Low Vision Exam - If you're experiencing low vision, we can run specific tests to check for diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration.
Your Amarillo Eye Doctor Wants to Meet You
Call (806) 358-3594 to schedule an initial visit with your new Amarillo eye doctor at EyeCare Plus. We want to meet you!
Amarillo Optometrist | EyeCare Plus | 806-358-3594
7200 SW 45th Ave Ste 9
Amarillo, TX 79109