Welcome to EyeCare Plus: Family Eye and Vision Care for Amarillo TX
Welcome to your family's home base for all kinds of primary eye and vision care -- EyeCare Plus. Our skilled, experienced optometry team is happy to help you and your loved ones experience the highest standards of family eye care possible. Our goal is to help you preserve optimal eyesight for life while also serving as your trusted advisor on best practices for keeping your eyes healthy.
Whether you're in need of routine exams or glasses or you want to make sure your children's eyes and vision are developing normally, you can always count on your friends at EyeCare Plus.
From Vision Testing to LASIK Co-Management: Our Services
Here at EyeCare Plus, we combine advanced optometric technologies with a compassionate, caring approach and personalized service to help you achieve or maintain clear vision. Our optometrists, Dr. Pathapati, Dr. Jentzen, and Dr. Pylant, can provide such varied and essential services as:
- Eye Exams - Comprehensive eye exams can determine the health and functionality of your eyes, inside and out. We can evaluate your corneas, lenses, retinas and other structures in great detail while also checking your eye function and internal eye pressure (a means of detecting possible glaucoma). We offer eye exams for children, seniors, and everybody else!
- Vision Testing - We can determine precisely how clearly you're seeing at various distances, writing prescriptions for glasses as needed to correct refractive errors. We can also check your depth perception, color perception, and peripheral vision.
- Glasses - We offer a wide range of glasses, from single-vision to progressive options. You'll also find a wide range of designer frames to choose from.
- Contact Lenses - Get your contact lens exams and contact lenses right here. We can even provide CRT (corneal refractive therapy) lenses that temporarily reshape your corneas as you sleep.
- Eye Disease and Injury Treatment - Diabetic eye disease, macular degeneration, glaucoma and other eye diseases require prompt attention. We can provide a variety of treatment options and recommendations to help you preserve your eyesight. We also treat acute problems such as eye infections and injuries.
- Treatment for Dry Eyes - Dry eyes can threaten your vision, comfort and ocular health. We can diagnose the cause of your dry eyes and prescribe the appropriate remedies to help you overcome the issue.
- LASIK Co-Management - Interested in getting LASIK surgery? We can perform all the necessary pre-operative and post-operative care.
Experience EyeCare Plus
Discover what a plus EyeCare Plus can be to your quality of life. Call our office at 806-358-3594 to schedule your first visit -- and be prepared to be impressed!